Some Good and Iconic 80's Horror Movies

Some Really Good and Iconic 80's Horror Movies
For this list I'm not including any squeal's 


1.  Friday the 13th: A more gory horror film and when I watched it there were multiple jump scares that were terrifying.   

2. A Nightmare On Elm Street: I haven't watched this movie yet but its a iconic old horror movie that's supposed to be very good.

3. The Shining: This movie (Like most of the others) is very iconic. The ending is great and watching Jack Torrance fall into a madness is very entertaining to watch. The actors are also amazing. 

4. Poltergeist: I haven't watched this one and this is the only movie that I'm not planning on watching. Much too spooky for me. I know that at some point a creepy girl crawls out of a television set. I put it on this list because many people really enjoyed it. 


Comments

Popular Posts